Saturday, April 24, 2010

Asma's Ramen Soup


Oh yeah ! here it is !
 

Welcome everyone
I'm Asma you can call me Azuma-chan .
I'm an Asian girl with lots of interests , one of them is the Japanese Language .
I learnt it long time ago and even wrote some lessons to help those like me to catch up with it.
And here I'm going to post them , it's the official blog spot for Asma's Japanese lessons ^^
 

Ramen Soup ?! 
Yeah , I thought of it as a new name for this kind of subject .
You know most of the domains or names are very popular and almost the same , like ;
Learn Japanese , Japanese Language , learning Japanese language and so on .
This one is kinda unique and no-like-other .


Why is that ? 
I just wanted to make it a related name to the Japanese language and culture as well .
That's for the Ramen part and the soup got inspired to me from the English Language. They used to teach us the letters by singing and talking about the alphabets soup , more like I just removed the (alphabets ) part, put my own idea-word in it and
Ta~Da !

Another thing ....... I love food very much ^^;


So yeah, here it is the perfect spot for Asma's lessons ^^
Hope you got the idea ^^;
 

Well , that's just the beginning . Introducing myself to you and a brief idea about this whole blog stuff . If you wish to know more about me , read my ;
Profile, go to facebook , visit my own world or PM I'll be more then happy to answer you .

So yeah , that's it .
Enjoy the lessons and Happy learning .
 

Azuma-chan


Note : The lessons are in Arabic language
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Raman was made specially for you . So tell me how it was by saying; if you got the whole idea , got any thing to ask or just a little appreciation ( thank you )will make it :)